Thursday, January 31, 2013

fast forward 17 months.... heaps of projects, yards of yarn

I have sadly neglected my Yarn Bombing Blog, which is a great pity because 2012 was a wonderful year for me, and for the members of Yarn Corner, with lots of projects, including trees in Swanston Street {Melbourne} at City Square,  Poles for the Go Get! car hire group, huge 6ft Scissors for Spotlight, and our crowning glory 3 large trees and a TRACTOR at the Royal Melbourne Show,  followed by Christmas themed trees and bike racks for the City of Yarra mainly around the Fitzroy Swimming Pool.




so if you came across any of those in your travels around Melbourne, yes I played a small part in each one.

For 2013 I will update this blog regularly with photos of my endeavours to cover our wonderful city one tree, one pole, one bikerack at a time....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    buy crack cocaine online

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear comments about Street Art....